- 2 x Shells + hard storage / travel case
- Holds 40ml each shell
- Anti-spill plug
- Anti-leak internal dam
- Dishwasher & steam steriliser safe
- Food grade silicone
- BPA Free - Non-Toxic
- Slim design for discreet wearing
- Steam steriliser safe
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
Our Breast Milk Collection shells are one of the easiest ways to collect leaking breast milk that would have been otherwise lost into your nursing pads or maternity bra. No need for pumping - just pop the shells into your bra to set, forget & collect. It's as easy as that!
The breast milk collection shells have two anti-leak features to help prevent spills. The removable silicone plug - allowing you to bend forward without spilling & the internal damn which allows you to lay your shells flat so you can easily remove the plug and prepare to pour into a bottle or your preferred breast milk storage container.
- Position the milk collection shells with the silicone plug & opening facing up with the soft silicone
- Once happy with the correct position, place the Breast Milk Collection Shell inside your nursing bra & centered over your nipple. Adjust your bra for comfort ensuring the shell is lightly pressing against your breast
- Lean forward slightly and carefully remove the shells from your nursing bra by softly releasing the shell from your breast and lifting out of your nursing bra
- Tilting / laying the shell flat will allow you to remove the silicone plug and use the spout to pour your breast milk into a bottle or storage container
- Before first use; wash in warm soapy water & sterilise
- Daily care; separate plug & wash in warm soapy water. Rinse thoroughly with water
- Steam steriliser safe
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Love how these little things can catch any leaking milk rather than letting it go to waste! Great quality and super easy to to use.
Super easy and comfortable to collect let down. They are slim and fit comfortably in your bra.
The only reason I gave a 4 star was tipping it into a collection bottle can be difficult to get the angle.
This shell is super convenient and handy, especially if you have a bub that dances around while the feed!
Having 2 from the start was fantastic as you don't have to wait for one to dry after cleaning and you always have one ready to go when bub feeds!
I did have to wait to use this shell as the first part of my breastfeeding journey was full on but once bub sorted out the flow, we were able to use the shell.
Also the case is wonderful, more things need to come with cases so they can be thrown into the travel bag at a moments notice and head out for the day 😊
Not what it is meant for however, nice to fill with warm water to sooth sore nipples as well 😉
These collection cups are SO EASY!! Just pop them down your bra, and bam liquid gold drips away. The only slight struggle is the pouring into a storage bottle and getting the angle right so you don't spill - my letdown is quite intense so I fill the shells quite easily especially between longer feed stretches. So convenient if a silicone pump isn't for you :)