10% Off 10x or more nappies - Use code at checkout: MBNAPPY-10
- Turtle Ocean design
- OSFM (One size fits most)
- Double snap wings
- 4 x height / rise settings
- Single front pocket
- Double gusset to prevent leaks
- Waterproof PUL outer layer
- Waterproof PUL belly panel (great for tummy sleepers by keeping fluid down & inside of the nappy)
- Soft, absorbent & quick drying bamboo charcoal inner lining
- Grows with your baby
- Suitable weight - 3kg - 15kgs
- Pockets are roomy enough to combine inserts
- + FREE Bonus 1x 3-layer microfiber insert included
For information on fitting your cloth nappy - check out our MCN Fast Facts & Fitting Guide.
Microfiber insert details;
- 3 layers of absorbent microfiber
- Size: (L)33cm x (W)13.5cm approx
- Always put the microfibre insert inside the pocket of the nappy. Never put microfibre directly against your baby's skin. Due to the rapid and high absorbency features of microfiber - this can also dry out your baby's skin.
NOTE: This is the nappy shell + 1 x Microfiber insert only. Other inserts can be purchased separately.
These reusable modern cloth nappies are great for comfort & leakage prevention. The bamboo charcoal inner lining is soft against your baby's skin, wicks moisture away, is super absorbent, the double snap wings give your baby a better fit with the added protection of the double gusset & waterproof belly panel, helping prevent leakages.
Roomy front pocket opening for you to boost with inserts
These nappies have a super-fast drying time compared to other nappy types.
New to bamboo charcoal?
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo charcoal is non-irritating to the skin - great for babies with skin sensitivities.
- Absorbency: Bamboo charcoal is highly porous giving the nappy better moisture removal. It can absorb up to 60% more than cotton.
- Thermal regulating & breathable: Due to the airflow & humidification nature of bamboo charcoal, this lining type keeps bubs warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Anti-bacterial properties: Bamboo Charcoal is naturally antibacterial and antifungal & absorbs bad odor.
Care & extra informtation
- Always wash and dry your nappies before using them for the first time
- Multiple inserts can be used to combine absorbency needs – find out more about our inserts here
- Please note it can take around 6-8 washes for your inserts to reach full absorbency
How to wash your reusable nappy
- Shake off any solids into the toilet
- Remove inserts from nappy pocket
- To prevent stains from setting in, rinse the nappy in cold water (with no detergent)
- If you are collecting nappies throughout the day to wash in the one main cycle, we recommend storing your nappies in an open "dry pail"
- Wash nappies for your pre-wash on a short warm cycle (40 degrees max) & store them in a pail until you are ready for your main wash
- Main wash has best results on a long & warm wash cycle (at 40 degrees) - The main wash can be done every few days with nappies that have already been prewashed
- Hang to dry or pail dry to ensure an extended lifespan of the nappy. If you must use a tumble dryer (we all get a little desperate sometimes and need clean nappies immediately, we've been there!) - dry on low heat or just on air cycle to preserve the waterproof PUL layer.
Got an amazing nappy stack from mummabear and they are amazing super comfy, no leaks and super cute 💙
Not to mention that mummabear B was so helpful and gave me loads of advice on how to use the nappies best for my wee man - couldn’t recommend mummabear highly enough 🥰🥰🥰