10% Off 10x or more nappies - Use code at checkout: MBNAPPY-10
- Unicorns Sweets design
- OSFM (One size fits most)
- Double snap wings
- 4 x height / rise settings
- Single front pocket
- Double gusset to prevent leaks
- Waterproof PUL outer layer
- Waterproof PUL belly panel (great for tummy sleepers by keeping fluid down & inside of the nappy)
- Soft, absorbent & quick drying bamboo charcoal inner lining
- Grows with your baby
- Suitable weight - 3kg - 15kgs
- Pockets are roomy enough to combine inserts
- + FREE Bonus 1x 3-layer microfiber insert included
For information on fitting your cloth nappy - check out our MCN Fast Facts & Fitting Guide.
Microfiber insert details;
- 3 layers of absorbent microfiber
- Size: (L)33cm x (W)13.5cm approx
- Always put the microfibre insert inside the pocket of the nappy. Never put microfibre directly against your baby's skin. Due to the rapid and high absorbency features of microfiber - this can also dry out your baby's skin.
NOTE: This is the nappy shell + 1 x Microfiber insert only. Other inserts can be purchased separately.
These reusable modern cloth nappies are great for comfort & leakage prevention. The bamboo charcoal inner lining is soft against your baby's skin, wicks moisture away, is super absorbent, the double snap wings give your baby a better fit with the added protection of the double gusset & waterproof belly panel, helping prevent leakages.
Roomy front pocket opening for you to boost with inserts
These nappies have a super-fast drying time compared to other nappy types.
New to bamboo charcoal?
- Hypoallergenic: Bamboo charcoal is non-irritating to the skin - great for babies with skin sensitivities.
- Absorbency: Bamboo charcoal is highly porous giving the nappy better moisture removal. It can absorb up to 60% more than cotton.
- Thermal regulating & breathable: Due to the airflow & humidification nature of bamboo charcoal, this lining type keeps bubs warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Anti-bacterial properties: Bamboo Charcoal is naturally antibacterial and antifungal & absorbs bad odor.
Care & extra informtation
- Always wash and dry your nappies before using them for the first time
- Multiple inserts can be used to combine absorbency needs – find out more about our inserts here
- Please note it can take around 6-8 washes for your inserts to reach full absorbency
How to wash your reusable nappy
- Shake off any solids into the toilet
- Remove inserts from nappy pocket
- To prevent stains from setting in, rinse the nappy in cold water (with no detergent)
- If you are collecting nappies throughout the day to wash in the one main cycle, we recommend storing your nappies in an open "dry pail"
- Wash nappies for your pre-wash on a short warm cycle (40 degrees max) & store them in a pail until you are ready for your main wash
- Main wash has best results on a long & warm wash cycle (at 40 degrees) - The main wash can be done every few days with nappies that have already been prewashed
- Hang to dry or pail dry to ensure an extended lifespan of the nappy. If you must use a tumble dryer (we all get a little desperate sometimes and need clean nappies immediately, we've been there!) - dry on low heat or just on air cycle to preserve the waterproof PUL layer.